Sanitize your air!
Zentox Pure Air effectively destroys viruses, reduces airborne microorganisms and indoor air pollutants. The process, known as Photocatalytic Oxidation (PCO), renders live airborne substances inactive and, therefore, harmless without creating any hazardous waste.
Zentox Pure Air systems have numerous applications. They are ideal for hospitals, nursing homes, nurseries, doctor’s offices, hospital waiting rooms, and now in your own home. In fact, Zentox Pure Air systems are advantageous anywhere in your environment where pure, clean air is critical or simply desired. They are effective at removing airborne allergens and viruses, making closed air systems safe for everyone.
In 1967, Dr. Akira Fujishima began experiments measuring the effect of sunlight on titanium dioxide. He found bubbles of oxygen coming out when he put titanium dioxide crystals in water and exposed it to sunlight. He found this process remarkably similar to the photosynthesis process that plants use to produce oxygen from sunlight. Further experiments led to the discovery of “oxidative degradation” properties.
This means titanium dioxide, when excited by sunlight or, more specifically, ultraviolet light, produces enough power to break down many harmful elements and odiferous vapors at the molecular level that comes close to the surface of the titanium dioxide.
There are many practical applications for oxidative degradation, also referred to as “photocatalytic oxidation” (PCO).
For instance, titanium dioxide mixed with paint used for street signs creates photocatalytic oxidation, or breakdown, of soot and greasy dirt, allowing rain to wash the signs clean. The net effect is the creation of self-cleaning road signs. Many other titanium dioxide applications have been utilized in commercial products, like sunscreen lotions, self bleaching clothing, and super hydrophilic side view mirrors for cars.
How the technology works
A fan delivers air through a fibrous glass media coated with a catalyst comprised of titanium dioxide and a proprietary blend of novel catalyst reaction materials.
The catalyst is activated by a UV light source.
Airborne organic pathogens. odors, micro bacteria, mold, mildew and other airborne substances are oxidized on the catalytic surface.
Dr. Elliot Berman and Zentox Corporation have developed the optimal expression of photocatalytic oxidation for air purification systems.
- By embedding catalysts of fumed titanium dioxide nanoparticles via a proprietary process into a fibrous glass media, it vastly increases the number of molecular reaction sites, leading to dramatically improved performance and efficiency compared to other PCO devices.
- Dr. Berman included a novel mix of elements as a catalyst that destroys additional toxins like Carbon Monoxide, Ethylene, and Hydrogen not affected by traditional PCO devices using only titanium dioxide. The additional catalyst further accelerates the overall photocatalytic reactions.
- Zentox Pure Air purification systems move contaminated air through fumed nanoparticles attached to a full three-dimensional array of glass fibers creating a tortuous path for pathogens dramatically increasing exposure to the countless molecular reaction sites. In contrast, other PCO devices move air through thinly coated surfaces within a chamber.
- As a testament to the efficacy of the Zentox Pure Air product, a laboratory test was conducted on the rate of removal of methanol by the action of UVA light on proprietary fumed titanium dioxide nanoparticles that compared the catalyst coated on glass and with the same catalyst coated on a fibrous matte. The test found the time to remove 90% of the methanol is reduced by 50% with the fibrous glass media compared to the catalyst coated on glass, even though, in the experiment, the area of the fibrous matte was only one third the area of the coated glass!
- Light Shield
- Two Solid plates ensure that all air entering the device is treated as it passes through the Catalytic Reaction Module (CRM)
- A powerful fan pulls ambient air through the bottom of the device and forces it evenly through the CRM
- Thick pleated porous CRM
- UV lamps excite the catalyst on the CRM destroying adsorbed contaminants
- Clean air is returned to the room
Deep Science & Product Testing
Test Result PDFs
Zentox Pure Air Theory of Operation
Zentox Pure Air Product Testing 150514
Report for LeVOCC process testing — Canadian Health
EMSL Botrytiscinerea Report
EMSL Stachybotrys Report
Embedding catalyst of fumed titanium dioxide nanoparticles via a proprietary process into a fibrous glass media vastly increases the number of molecular reaction sites that leads to dramatically improved performance and efficiency.
Powerful airflow rates allow Zentox Pure Air systems to process ambient air three times per hour, insuring continuous pure air.
People are susceptible to various airborne challenges like viruses, bacteria, mold, mildew, pet dander, dust mites, and pollen. These invisible and harmful pathogens can wreak havoc on sensitive respiratory systems like asthma, COPD, bronchitis, and otherwise healthy individuals.
Viruses riding in microdroplets and aerosols from sneezes, coughing, singing, and even conversation can remain airborne for up to 20 minutes. Over the years, Zentox Pure Air has been tested to destroy the H1N1 virus, MRSA and Mycobacterium Vacae. The results are a dramatic reduction in viruses in a matter of minutes.
Enter Zentox Pure Air, the most efficient industrial Photo Catalytic Oxidation (PCO) air purification system. Zentox Pure Air systems effectively reduce airborne microorganisms and indoor air pollutants. Zentox Pure Air renders live airborne substances inert and harmless without creating any hazardous waste like ozone or hydrogen peroxide. Zentox Pure Air utilizes all-natural organic processes. A fortuitous consequence of the molecular breakdown of airborne substances is the removal of odors.